- If you can spot from a meter away the difference between the 19px and 20px margin, you probably should ping us.
- The salary range we are looking for is 800 – 1200USD. Maybe more, maybe less, depending on the skills and experience.
- At least 2+ years working as a QA engineer on a full-time basis.
- Having self-responsibility and self-management skills.
- WordPress themes and plugin experience.
- Actual experience in finding visual and software issues in web applications.
- Actual experience working side by side with developers and project managers
- Actual experience in reading the technical specification, creating tickets and clearly describing found issues.
Nice to have
- Selenium, unit testing, or any other automated QA experience
- Understanding of the SCRUM mythology
- Supportive and caring staff
- Professional English tutoring
- Funded education for professional growth
- Reimbursement for work-related expenses(hardware, software, etc)
- Payable sick and off days
- 100% remote